SBFR has substantial experience in providing accounting and consulting services to not-for-profit organizations, which range in size and complexity.
Our professionals’ extensive experience translates into recommendations to improve accounting controls and operating efficiencies that are practical and realistic.
We help clients assess the potential impact of new developments in accounting rules, tax laws or other business changes on their particular organizations and provide strategic, long-term guidance.
Not-for-Profit Organizations We Work With
- Charitable organizations
- Churches and affiliated foundations
- Labor unions
- Pension plans
- Political organizations
- School boards
- Charter schools
- Other private schools
Services We Provide
- Financial statement audits
- Review and compilation of financial statements
- Financial statement preparation
- OMB A-133 audits (Single Audits)
- Internal control design and review
- Internal control attestation
- Tax compliance
- Assistance with net asset clarification
- Accounting policies and procedures
- Agreed upon procedures
- Accounting assistance/Quickbooks consulting
- Forensic accounting
- Other consulting services
Have a question about a business issue, tax question or want additional information on how we can help you? Lets get started.
Contact SBFR to get accounting answers from one of the area’s most proactive and growing CPA firms. We are ready to take on your toughest questions about our services, career opportunities or business issues.
All inquiries will be answered within 24 business hours.