SBFR has a proven record advising some of the area’s most prominent real estate owners, developers and investors to help them achieve their unique financial and operational goals.
Our real estate professionals understand the regulatory and business challenges facing your industry and are dedicated to staying ahead of the curve to help you navigate a changing market.
Our experience enables us to assist you with complex transactions involving formation of real estate funds, acquisitions, development, disposition, investment and management of properties. Based on our long track record in the industry we have insight into today’s real estate markets and help guide clients to long-term success and profitability.
We can help you maximize the value of your assets and ensure that your business has a solid strategic plan to guide you on a path of long-term profitability, increased cash flows, operational efficiencies and income tax minimization. You’ll receive more than traditional accounting, assurance, and tax services — we offer technical knowledge and proactive advice to guide you through every stage of the real estate life cycle and across all industry sectors.
Real Estate Clients We Work With
- Property Management Companies
- Residential Real Estate Developments
- Condominium and Homeowner Associations
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development projects
- USDA Rural Development projects
- Low-income Housing
- Commercial Real Estate Developments
Services We Provide
- Preparation of audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements
- Tax structuring & planning
- Preparation of company, ownership, partnership and project tax returns
- Year-end Federal, state and local tax planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Sales and use tax
- Special industry tax regulations and credits
- Tax credits including renewable energy and incentives
- Forecasts & projections
- Loan packaging
- Financing and/or equity assistance
- Succession, estate & gift planning
- Business valuations
- HUD audit & accounting
- 1031 exchange transactions
- Due diligence
- Common Area Maintenance (CAM) and Common Interest Realty Association (CIRA) audits
- Accounting assistance/Quickbooks consulting
Have a question about a business issue, tax question or want additional information on how we can help you? Lets get started.
Contact SBFR to get accounting answers from one of the area’s most proactive and growing CPA firms. We are ready to take on your toughest questions about our services, career opportunities or business issues.
All inquiries will be answered within 24 business hours.